Based on the theme of Thrill and Joy of Moving Together, the Toyota pavilion (Hall No. 10) is conceptualized on three distinctive themes of Technology Zone, Emotional Zone & Sustainability Zone.
Showcases advanced electrified and green alternate fuel technologies – a direction to carbon neutrality and greener future. Exhibits include:
- Innova Hycross, which is the perfect vehicle catering to family needs, with a masculine stance and the spaciousness of an MPV. The Innova Hycross is powered by 5th Generation Self-Charging Strong Hybrid Electric System with TNGA 2.0 Litre 4-cylinder gasoline engine, a monocoque frame, with many first-in-segment features
- Urban Cruiser Hyryder, which marked the entry of Toyota’s globally acclaimed Self-charging Strong Hybrid Electric Vehicle (SHEV) technology in the mass segment in India, fueling Toyota’s efforts of ‘Mass Electrification’ while delivering exemplary performance and best in class fuel efficiency
- Vellfire, the bold and distinctive recreational MPV which defines sustainable luxury, indulgence and status. Equipped with a 2.5L gasoline hybrid engine & coupled with dual motors, the vehicle delivers optimum performance, ultimate luxury and superior fuel efficiency
- Camry Hybrid, which carries forward the legacy of powerful performance, environment friendliness, highest safety and luxury with enhanced exterior and interior features – an amalgamation of power and luxury designed to provide a seamless driving experience
- Other exhibits include Pure Electric (BEV) Vehicles like the bZ4X, the first model to use the new e-TNGA electric vehicle architecture developed in collaboration with Subaru. Hydrogen based vehicles like Mirai Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles(FCEV), Corolla Cross H2 Concept, Fuel Cell System Module and other Electrified Vehicle (xEV) technology vehicles like Prius Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) and Corolla Altis Flexi-Fuel Strong Hybrid Electric Vehicles (FF-SHEV)
Connects with consumer aspirations and thrill of driving a Toyota. Exhibits include:
- Hilux, renowned for extreme toughness and boldness across terrains & continents, with its trademark combination of performance, power & sophistication. The Hilux displayed is an extreme off-road concept vehicle.
- Urban Cruiser Hyryder Neo Drive, with All Wheel Drive option that reinstates Toyota’s presence in the coveted B-SUV segment in India with its several ‘best in segment’ features like the AWD (All Wheel Drive), Panoramic sunroof, 17” alloy, wireless charger, Heads Up Display (HUD), 360-degree camera and connected DCM (Data Communication Module)
- Fortuner, specially designed by Toyota Racing Development (TRD) for India, which boasts of a power-packed 6-speed Diesel and Petrol AT as well as MT engine
- Legender, uniquely positioned as “prestigious” to cater to the diverse needs of both performance enthusiasts and those seeking a luxury SUV, is a mighty combination of power, sophistication, and style
- Glanza, for the young, sport enthusiasts which gives a mileage of 30.61 km/kg through E-CNG technology. Toyota’s most affordable offering for Indian customers is stylish, technology laden, safe and comfortable
- New Landcruiser LC 300, a global legend, well known for its unmistakably tough features and a power packed performance
Showcases Toyota’s efforts that go beyond tailpipe emissions and its commitment towards a sustainable future, through green products manufactured in a green plant
- On display is a scale model of the plant, videos on Toyota 2050 challenge and actions that are a true reflection of the company’s vision, philosophy and commitment for a sustainable future by achieving harmony between its manufacturing activities and the environment.
Bookings open for the Iconic Hilux:
Bookings for the Hilux are open and start at INR 33.99 lacs for the Standard 4×4 variant and go up to INR 36.80 lacs for the 4×4 AT High variant. Powered by a 2.8L Four Cylinder Turbo-Diesel Engine, it is available in 6-Speed Automatic and Manual Transmission options. Safety features include 7 SRS Airbags, Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) and Traction Control (TC) Electronic Systems to keep vehicle control under adverse weather & road conditions. All variants are equipped with 4×4 drive capabilities along with many first-in-segment features such as Drive modes options (Power & Eco), Tire Angle Monitor & Front Parking Sensors. Interiors come with Leather Seats, Dual Zone Fully Automatic Temperature Control, Smart Entry & Auto Head Lamps, an 8″ infotainment table style screen with Android Auto/Apple CarPlay for entertainment and seamless connectivity.