Launched in India in 2017, Jeep® is celebrating its 5th anniversary with a distinctive special-edition model of the Jeep Compass. The model offers a unique appearance with distinctive wheels, grille accents and a commemorative badging. And added safety and tech features.
The Jeep Compass is an iconic SUV that has and continues to encourage adventure and off-roading in the hearts of many Indians. It has won several awards and honours, and excels in design, efficiency, capability and reliability in the premium compact SUV segment.
2022 Jeep Compass 5th Anniversary Edition
The Jeep Compass 5th Anniversary edition will be offered with two engine options, the 1.4-litre Multiair petrol (7 speed DDCT AT) and the 2.0-litre Multijet diesel (6 Speed MT) in 4X2 configuration and the top-of-the-line 4X4 configuration in 2.0- litre Multijet diesel (9 Speed AT) with Selc-Terrain
- 18-inch alloy wheels with Granite Crystal finish
- 5th Anniversary commemorative badge
- Leather seats with Light Tungsten accent stitching
- Automatic dim rearview interior mirror
- Piano Black and Anodized Gun Metal interior accents, black headliner
- Outside mirrors with neutral gray accent badging and new gloss black grille with neutral grey ring
- Body color/satin granite crystal lower front fascia with Body color fender flares
- Black day light opening moldings, body colored sill molding & claddings
- Accent color roof rails
Bookings for the Jeep Compass 5th Anniversary edition are now open at Jeep dealerships and on the Jeep India website.