#AutoExpo2020: Tata Motors showcases an all-new range of passenger, electric and commercial vehicles with a focus on Connected, Electric, Shared Mobility and Safety.
Key Highlights of the pavilion:
• Focus on CESS – Connected, Electric, Shared and Safe, as the future of mobility
• 4 Global unveils, a pre-production and a commercial launch, 14 Commercial & 12 Passenger Vehicles
• Widest range of BSVI ready portfolio on display
• Unveils the ‘HBX Show car’, based on the ALFA ARC, and the ‘Sierra EV Concept’ – a legend reborn
• Introduces the ‘Hexa Safari Edition’
• Launches the much-awaited ‘Harrier 2020’, based on the OMEGA ARC, with One India, One Price, starting at INR. 13.69 lakh for the manual version and INR. 16.25 lakh for the automatic version.
• Teases the pre-production version of its flagship SUV – the Gravitas, scheduled to be launched in H1 FY2021
• Displays the single largest EV portfolio across passenger and commercial vehicles
• Brings to life, a very unique and ‘first of its kind’ experience for its customers with the Nexon EV dynamic test drive, live at the pavilion
• Creates innovative and immersive means for visitors’ engagement by gamifying the EV drive experience, with a runner quiz on the Tata Motors AutoExpo app
With 4 global unveils, a pre-production preview and a commercial launch, Tata Motors raises the bar by bringing innovative products, engineered and made in India – for India. The 6000 sq. mtr pavilion at Auto Expo 2020 is divided into 4 thematic zones – Live, Play, Move and Build Zone. Each zone is designed to reimagine the scope of what Tata Motors can offer, complemented by digital engagements for visitors across all age groups.
The theme of the pavilion is a thoughtful representation of what India needs, how Tata Motors can contribute, and how the Tata Group is taking the lead in providing a transformative ecosystem solution in India. The company offers one of the largest range of BSVI portfolio and has taken the lead in driving the vision of electrifying India and building a comprehensive and sustainable ecosystem, by leveraging diversified competencies across the group. The recently launched Tata uniEVerse is a holistic approach addressing all aspects of e-mobility solutions, from infrastructure to charging network and phase wise manufacturing plan, to provide consumers a future ready sustainable and efficient e-mobility environment.
The Tata Motors pavilion is a careful, practical and emotional work of art, designed to delight its customers. It offers visitors a unique sense of belonging and a feeling of pride, for what the company has always stood for – Connecting India, responsibly and sustainably.
Tata Motors showcased the NEW FOREVER range of its Passenger Vehicles with 12 exhibits exemplifying the IMPACT DESIGN 2.0 across Cars and Utility Vehicles.
Two path-breaking concepts based on the versatile ALFA ARC, ‘Agile Light Flexible Advanced’ Architecture, were unveiled. The ‘HBX Showcar’ as a natural extension of the ‘H2X Concept’ – readying for production, capturing the spirit of adventure. The ‘Sierra EV Concept’ – a legacy reborn, with modern, progressive look into the future of SUVs. The ‘Sierra EV Concept’ is fully electric and goes beyond a SUV. Tata Motors also unveiled the ‘Hexa Safari Edition’ – a soul-stirring combination of the iconic Safari and the capable Hexa.
Tata Motors also launched the ‘Harrier 2020’, which comes with a 6-speed automatic transmission, mated to the next-generation 170PS BSVI Kryotec diesel engine. The feature-loaded SUV comes with a host of new features like panoramic sunroof, powered driver seat, amongst others. The ‘Harrier 2020’ comes with ‘One India, One Price’ starting at INR. 13.69 lakh for the manual version and INR. 16.25 lakh for the automatic version. Bookings are open and the car would be available at dealerships later this month. Tata Motors also showcased its new flagship SUV – the Gravitas, in its production spec, scheduled to be launched later in H1FY21. The Gravitas is a true personification of Power, Indulgence and Capability.
Tata Motors is also showcasing its EV portfolio in India, including the newly-launched Nexon EV and the Altroz EV. By showcasing sustainable and green solutions at the AutoExpo 2020, the company aims to drive the future of mobility in India.