Here is what to expect:
– India’s first ever official HARD ENDURO event. This will be open for general participation by amateur Moto Cross teams who will compete for a trophy and a cash prize of Rs 75,000.
– The IBW Main Street. Planned to be India’s ‘Rio Carnival’ for bikers, it will run through the center of the Festival. Lined with bars and tents, it would be alive with bikes revving, cameras flashing, festival-goers carousing, and DJs making some noise on overhead suspended bridges.
– The Moto Art Collective. A curated collection of Motorcycle & Moto Culture inspired Art, Biking lifestyle elements by designer Arjun Khanna, air-brushed helmets, 2015 projects from India’s most creative bike builders, and moto-photography by Vikram Bawa and Ronnie Sequeira.
– The first ever FILM FESTIVAL. A theatrical event featuring travel films from all over the world. A separate segment will encourage participants to enter short ride videos. Entries will be featured on the India Bike Week website, where the winners will get GoPro cameras.
– 18 domestic and international music artists from genres ranging from Electronic Dance Music (EDM), House, and Contemporary Indian Folk Music to the natural fan favorite, Rock.
– Other events include Bike Build-Offs, National Stunt Championship, new Bike launches, custom and vintage bike displays, and sessions with international Biker Legends.
This year additional measures on safety would see IBW Marshals as pack leaders patrolling and guiding the stream of riders till Goa. Medical support will also be provided with tailing Ambulance service for the ride.
For more information, visit: http://indiabikeweek.in